About Ladies on the Ridge
Come join the fun whether you are an avid golfer or one just starting out!!
• Meets most Wed. nights May 9-Sep 19
• Some evenings are dedicated tee times (4:30 – 7) while others will be shotgun starts (5:30 or 5:45)
• $40 season membership which goes toward prize payout at the end of the season
• For those ladies with handicaps they will be placed in A, B C groups for the purpose of prizes
• Weekly prizes are based on handicaps, drawings for those who do not have a handicap and hole Prizes
• You can sign up with a foursome or as a single and be placed with others to make a foursome
• Evening formats vary and include mixers, guest nights, games (ex. best shots) as well as straight golf
• Optional dinners after golf are available on some nights for an additional charge
2013 LOTR Officers
Pres Nancy Williams 319-373-1159
V Pres Lainie Smith 319-361-2405
Sec JoEllen Haddad 319-721-9541
Treas Jean Kacick 319-550-1884
HC Patty Nelson 319-431-7496
A copy of the July 17th Invitational Flyer is on the Event Page
Just a reminder about Wednesday, June 19. The format is individual play ... turn in your cards after play.
Because there is a large outing that afternoon, we have two options:
1) play in the morning early enough to finish before the outing starts -- call to get a tee time
2) Play with a cart in a shotgun format that will start approximately 6:15 - perhaps later depending on how late the outing finishes. Call to put in your name.
I will send a sign-in sheet to the clubhouse ... when you sign in, write your name on the number for the hole you want to start. Then when Nate gives the OK, head out to that hole and start play. There is no event, just individual play.
Hope you play well and have fun!
Nancy remember ... I am out of town so will be out of touch most of the time ... hopefully this is clear, but if you have questions, the other officers should be able to help ... thanks!